Convict's First Go at a Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank looks amazing bro! I love that fissidens also I wisb my Christmas moss will start growing its not really doing much.

Thanks again everyone!! This tank is doing way better then I expected lol. Being a non pressurized co2 tank I was thinking I was doomed.

Thanks again everyone!! This tank is doing way better then I expected lol. Being a non pressurized co2 tank I was thinking I was doomed.

And I told you it would do just fine if you dosed the right amount of Glut and look what you've done!

WB! And you are confused Dino I am just a guy on a forum lol. Tank looks great. And I took the advice provided by River and yourself and changed some things on my tank as well so thaks to both of you for the advice and a kool tank now residing in my living room.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130818_201751.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130818_201751.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 86
  • ForumRunner_20130818_201851.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130818_201851.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 88
Hey Dino... just curious how the Fluval C4 is holding up? Is it staying quiet or did it revert back to being noisy?

Hey Dino... just curious how the Fluval C4 is holding up? Is it staying quiet or did it revert back to being noisy?

It's quieted ALOT. I don't hear it at all now. Maybe it needed to break in or something. I love it and the ease of cleaning is good too. I just like the whole setup of it.

It's quieted ALOT. I don't hear it at all now. Maybe it needed to break in or something. I love it and the ease of cleaning is good too. I just like the whole setup of it.

Hey been awhile how's the tank doing? Question which HOB would you reccomend the aqua clear or the Fluval

Back
Top Bottom