Convict's First Go at a Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're thread is too hard to keep up with! Didn't even know you had got some RCS. Those both look like females to me.

Yeah I had them from when I got the other shrimp. Must of forgot to mention it. I thought maybe they were breeding or something.

Are these shrimp mating?

img_2481771_0_5295824a80d064216f6c9168b7cf53dd.jpg

img_2481771_1_d9b93ec77ff40b19a9b1620e3212353e.jpg
Don't know but those are some awesome pics!

I caught my Amanos doing this a while ago... Not sure what's up with that... :lol: don't mean to hijack con, but thought it'd give ya a laugh! ;)

Attachments

• image-950140763.jpg
    image-950140763.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 122
Haha love it ... Can't wait till my shrimps get big enough to see I can only ever find a couple at a time here and there out of 40 in a 10g they must be really good hiders.

Haha good to hear! I literally have nightmares about it, then wake up to check on the tank... :lol:

So far so good!! Cross my fingers. Lights are on for 6 hours and I do my weekly water changes 50%, except this time it went two weeks without one. Did one this morning.

I really like the aquarium, it looks great!

Thanks!!

Dude that looks tight!! I'm getting ready to plant up my other tank this next week. Already getting excited! :) It won't look near as good as yours though..

Back
Top Bottom