could this be a secondary infection.....again!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cajunbaby75

Aquarium Advice Regular
well yesterday my emporer wasnt eating and today not at all color is still off very pale except for around eyes and gills and his stomach area is sucked in also can see his facial bones around his eyes like he is losing weight i cant get him to eat anything water parameters are good sg is at 1.019 <bringing it back up after ich> he has labored breathing also and just not interested in food at all

any one have any ideas on this? no signs of ich or monogeans or lymphocysis

:(

That fish looks like it's had it's hide burned off. It could very well be a bacterial infection. Have you used any meds on the fish? Any dips or baths? How is it now?

could this be a secondary infection....again

he has been like this @ 6weeks <the color for a while i had alot of problems with him as they fought the ich <problems with secondary infections paralization,monogeans,lyphocysis,and probably a few others> the only dip was a fresh water dip @ a month ago UPDATE all members moved back to display tank after 6 weeks in QT from ich all members doing well and he is getting his color back !!!!!! this pic is him 2 days after i got him back in the display tank

Back
Top Bottom