Craigslist Good Finds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same here but it has a stand too. I have no place to put it though. But for $10, couldn't pass it up. The seals are like new and I could prob make $30 off it.
I feel ya. I know I can find a stand for it. that's the least of my worries. I actually have a spot I can put it lol but I swear I said i was downsizing lol

I feel ya. I know I can find a stand for it. that's the least of my worries. I actually have a spot I can put it lol but I swear I said i was downsizing lol

Yeah... I said no more tanks until after I move, and I have recently gone from 7 tanks to 13... some aren't set up yet, though. That's something I guess.

75 gal setup
-stand
-lights
-2 Aquaclear 70
-2 Wisper 60
-heater
-decor
-gravel vac
-gravel filter
-10gal tank
-power head
-6 air pumps
-spare lights

$25

I have sold some stuff from it for $50, so not only did i keep everything I wanted but I made money.

"Selling this aquarium because I'm moving and can't take it with me".

15$.

Attachments

• image-3952451653.jpg
    image-3952451653.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 104
I was looking for a bigger tank and came across this. Got it for $120

image-3094934566.jpg

Then I was doing a tank for my neighbors son and cam across this. I needed a new API test kit so instead of spending 35 with tax this had a brand new one in it and I got a ton of chemicals brand new media bags, filter dead rock a big net brand new big bag of active carbon the tank light and good which I scuffed and painted. For $50

image-3859450914.jpg

Here is the end result.

image-889977169.jpg

So happy :D

Just got a 12 Gallon Fluval Edge. Used for a week.

With natural gravel (will be used for a Betta tank) and some Elodea, and a lovely Mopani DW.:D

For $70.00

YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom