Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sometimes people think those that are shopping for tanks are dummies and just don't know any better. $1600?!!?!?!? Really?

Oh no here's another doozie.when will these people learn!?!

Hi, i have a 29 gallon fish tank with stand it has rock in it also it will come wi th the baby oscar i have too. If your interested text me 712 435 9155asking 100

Is this a good deal? I found a 125g on my local cl for $400. Come with tank, brand new wooden stand, the cichlids in it, decor, substrate, and a fluval fx5 canister filter. I did some research on the fluval and they look like they run $250.

aaronjohn20 said:
Is this a good deal? I found a 125g on my local cl for $400. Come with tank, brand new wooden stand, the cichlids in it, decor, substrate, and a fluval fx5 canister filter. I did some research on the fluval and they look like they run $250.

It could be, ask questions! Offer them a little less. See what happens.

What kind of questions should I ask? Its currently up and running, so I doubt it has a leak.

Ask about lights (didn't see it mentioned). What kind of cichlids.

125 is a huge tank. I've seen smaller tanks advertised for more. This has potential.

almost..

I almost fainted when I saw this! please vote mine for most ridiculous of the year please!!:ROFLMAO:

I know nothing about oscars but I'm sure they need a bigger tank.

here is another one...
10gal fish tank with... (ws)

10gal fish tank with...

Whats a pacu? Is that a piranha like fish?

I almost fainted when I saw this! please vote mine for most ridiculous of the year please!!:ROFLMAO:

here is another one...

10gal fish tank with...

A pacu is a giant fish. If you think Oscars are big, Pacus can get enormous.

I always knew them as vegetarians for sensible and ethical fishkeepers, but I guess when they have no other choice they'll eat whatever to live.

Pacu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"However, there is some question of whether the fish are a good choice for the typical hobbyist. While they are not aggressive carnivores like the piranha, their crushing jaw system, used primarily for eating seeds and nuts, can be hazardous."

Oceangirl said:

here is another one...

10gal fish tank with...

No No No!!!

Oceangirl said:

here is another one...

10gal fish tank with...

The pacu can grow bigger than the tank itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom