Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hpiguy said:
You could pay less for a new set up:

30 gallon fish tank

Same with this one:

55+ gal. fish tank-NEED GONE!!

Don't even get me started on this one. Piranaha, tiny stand, tank overhanging stand, price, etc.

30L Fish Tank, Stand, & Piranha

I'd pay $50 ... $75 at most for the 30 gal w/ stand, $100 for the 55. No hood? No lights? No stand? WTH?

That Pirahna's tank looks miserable. Poor little guy. :( He needs the amazon river. Or at least a great big tank w/ someone who can care for him properly!

Sad isn't it? Just buy stuff to buy it. Same types of people buy a puppy and after six months tie it to a tree and ignore it cause the newness wore off.

hpiguy said:
Sad isn't it? Just buy stuff to buy it. Same types of people buy a puppy and after six months tie it to a tree and ignore it cause the newness wore off.

^this makes me so sick.

A lady was selling a 20gal for $40. With fish! I emailed and asked what kind and her reply was "I don't know. 2 bottom feeders and a yellow one."

Wow.

Bearchumjs said:
A lady was selling a 20gal for $40. With fish! I emailed and asked what kind and her reply was "I don't know. 2 bottom feeders and a yellow one."

Wow.

o_O. *headslap*

On my craigslist there's a 180 with stand and hood for 700 lol
I'm going to offer 100

that's not too bad, not liike what I saw last week. two HUGE oscars in a 55. it's like Andre the Giant and his stunt double sitting in a SmartCar :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom