Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This belongs in the "good finds" thread lol
Sometimes you do luck out and find great deals. Even if I don't have the room right now, I'm not passing it up if I can help it. Someone recently gave away a 90 gallon for free, but you know that was snapped up in an instant.

lady here trying to sell a 20 gallon, basicly a Starter kit you buy at wal mart for 175 bucks lol

I did find my 75 gallon with a Overflow, sump pump and custom hard wood stand, a Coralife 48 Inch Aqualight Pro, 2x150W HQI MH Lamp + 2x96W PC + 3x1W Lunar LED(900 dollar light system and it works =D) for 250 bucks on CL. sure the coraline was so tick you couldnt see into the tank but hey for that kind of deal some work is never a bad thing. Ive redone the stand and cleaned out the tank.. I will be updating pics in my build tread hehe.

datkush said:
Craigslist: Great Deal- Entire Fish Tank Set-Up http://toledo.craigslist.org/pet/3181306865.html

Lol $400 for 55g and accessories that he tries to talk up

He said he paid $500 and then said it would cost over $1K...

Either way, he'll never sell it asking that much, plus the listing seemed to have a demanding and snotty overtone to it. I wouldn't want to do business with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom