Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pcdebb said:
No it isn't. It's illegal what he's doing. What if a kid was reading it?

Either way, we're getting my thread off topic. Let's get back to the fish related insanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes keep the posts on topic or the thread will be closed. All off topic and inappropriate posts have been removed.

shuvit said:
Why do these tanks only have 3 quarters full of water? Am I missing something?

Because these people haven't bothered to change the water or top off the tanks in a long, long time.

Alyxx said:
Because these people haven't bothered to change the water or top off the tanks in a long, long time.

I just don't get it. You wouldn't put a picture of a dirty car up to sell, why wouldn't they make it look the best they can to sell it? Muppets.

pcdebb said:

I don't understand how people let their tanks get that way. My 55 gal practically runs itself. The average person wouldn't know it was dirty before I cleaned it today. By my standards it was dirty and overdue for a vacuuming and pwc (been 2 weeks). I went on vacation for a month and it still looked good when I got back.

And what's with that horrible stand!? Ew!

For a tank to look that disgusting that is weeks and weeks of neglect. My mothers tank hadn't hd a water change and gravel vac in over a month and it was cloudy. 10 minutes after doing that it was clear as glass. Sometimes ppl amaze me!

datkush said:
What is all the rubble in there? It could be a pretty tank but it looks like a pile of junk with all that stuff in it and it's filthy.

I cant agree more its "housing" if i had room time and money id restore it

pcdebb said:
For a tank to look that disgusting that is weeks and weeks of neglect. My mothers tank hadn't hd a water change and gravel vac in over a month and it was cloudy. 10 minutes after doing that it was clear as glass. Sometimes ppl amaze me!

It looks like either they haven't touched it in months or they used some of those fizzing medication tabs that make the tank green and never bothered to change the water after they put them in. And that stand... I don't think that the prettiest fish and tank setup would look good between that stand and canopy. Eww.

It reminds me of a tank a childhood friend of mine had, though. It was so murky and green I couldn't tell if it had fish or not.

anyone notice the dying fish "ornament" in the main tank, or the equally neglected hexagon tank in the background

Attachments

• image-139684847.jpg
    image-139684847.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 138
manbeast said:
anyone notice the dying fish "ornament" in the main tank, or the equally neglected hexagon tank in the background

I noticed the ornament but not the other tank. Also, the hard water buildup around the top of the tank is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom