Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vanimal said:
Yeah I live in Florida and I don't have any heaters on any of my tanks.

I live in Alaska and don't use heaters, but than again my tank is right above a heating vent.

Lt. said:
I live in Alaska and don't use heaters, but than again my tank is right above a heating vent.

That's not always a good thing lol. Hope it don't get too hot

Ljk09 said:
I thought they stopped doing the goldfish for the fair? I also like the wedding 'decorations' you get a goldfish in a vase.

Still doing it in TN at the state fair... kid and hub came home this summer with one. I tried to save it but it died the next day.

Not everybody knows as much as us guys. Some people are just inexperienced and calling them stupid isn't going to help.

That is true wasnt trying to be mean that one bothered me a bit i grew up with my dad owning those types of fish so i feel like i should do something but i cant

vance1013 said:
That is true wasnt trying to be mean that one bothered me a bit i grew up with my dad owning those types of fish so i feel like i should do something but i cant

Yeah I agree with you there. It angers me too when people give fish inadequate conditions especially fish that I love.

vance1013 said:
You should offer 50$ lol

Agreed. Either people price their stuff way to high or extremely low like the deal I got on my 220 gallon tank for $750. Yesterday I sold my 125 on Craiglists for $500.

vanimal said:
Agreed. Either people price their stuff way to high or extremely low like the deal I got on my 220 gallon tank for $750. Yesterday I sold my 125 on Craiglists for $500.

That is true i cant find it at the moment but somebody was asking 150 for a 10g setup on my area i think they took it down lol

vance1013 said:
That is true i cant find it at the moment but somebody was asking 150 for a 10g setup on my area i think they took it down lol

Yeah you can buy a brand new 10 gallon setup from Walmart for $30.
Comes with
Tank
Filter
Hood and light
So all you need is gravel and other decor.

vanimal said:
Yeah you can buy a brand new 10 gallon setup from Walmart for $30.
Comes with
Tank
Filter
Hood and light
So all you need is gravel and other decor.

And for 5 more dollars you can get the kit with a heatet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom