Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brunettebaby4571 said:
600 for a 60 gallon...they say they have over a grand in it...I wonder if the grand is still hidden in it when you buy it?! :) Fish Aquarium 60 Gallon I should really email them and ask them if the 1000$ is still inside the tank and if the money is all wet or if its still usable! hahaha

Ask if they put it under the gravel in a vacuum sealed pouch. Lol!

Yeah I know nothing about saltwater tanks so I have no clue how much that stuff is worth but I still wouldnt pay that much for a 12 gallon lol

Haha they probably wouldnt know what to say if I asked them! lol I have been wanting a new tank bad...I found a 75 gallon with everything included just needs a new light bulb for 175$ does that sound like a bad price?

brunettebaby4571 said:
Haha they probably wouldnt know what to say if I asked them! lol I have been wanting a new tank bad...I found a 75 gallon with everything included just needs a new light bulb for 175$ does that sound like a bad price?

What constitutes "everything"?

Oh its actually only 125$ and it has filters, pumps, gravel, stand, decorations, and nets

That filter is tiny. It's probably so cheap b/c of the stickers on it. That cute is too adorable...great advertising tactic :wink: jk.

pcdebb said:
5 gallon fish tank

there's alot of insanity here. 2 angels in a 5 gallon???? doesnt look like a breeding tank to me. and why tell me that your home is bed bug free? wtf?

The whole bed bug free is just to reassure people that they won't be bringing any nasties into their home if they buy it, although I don't see how a tank could really run much of a risk. There's been a rise of bedbug problems across the country recently, so maybe they are from an area where it has gotten pretty bad and they just wanted to make it clear that buying from them wouldn't risk bringing home more than you paid for. And yeah, those angels do not belong in that tiny tank! Only angels I've kept in a 5 gallon were fry!

Hmmmm - those are some prices for a 3 gal glofish aquarium.

Just sold a 30 x 73 x 26 (240 gals) for $400

Built in corner stand pipese with 3/4" Acrylic. I was happy with that price but I'm guessing glofish seller is happier.

80 bucks for a 30 gallon. I think they are shy a few hundo gallons with all them Goldie's

Attachments

• image-4029955231.jpg
    image-4029955231.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 151
Mrc8858 said:
Sad thing is that's better then 95% of the goldfish tanks you see on CL :(

Horrible. I really wish people would read before they started throwing stuff in a tank. I'm sure almost everyone starting out was guilty of it one way or the other but still. Reading isn't just for nerds ;)

What do you guys think about this? I wouldn't use the rocks so I'd have to replace the substrate. Is $200 too much?

Attachments

• image-2607083923.jpg
    image-2607083923.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 131
Last month this guy had it for sale for $150. Now it's $350.

Attachments

• image-2498470366.jpg
    image-2498470366.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom