Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, message me sometime, I'm in Wasilla, which is about 50 road miles (but 4-5 air miles) from Anchorage.

I have never been to Alaska. I look forward to going. Pretty sad I've been all over the united states including Hawaii, I've been to Canada, Germany, Egypt and Australia but never been to Alaska

^ I want to see Alaska one day too! My buddy who grew up there had lots of moose stories-- one used to chase him into the brush as soon as his school bus would round the corner!

I recently got a 36 gallon bow front tank with filter, lights, gravel, tons of decor, 3 breeder boxes, a gorgeous black stand, chemicals, food and the fish (three danios and a red finned rainbow shark) all for $75

Saw a tank I'd love but didnt have the room for it: 55 gallons, marineland 350b hob filter, 250w heater, black gravel, tons if slate and fake plants, t5 lighting, and a 10 gallon in box marineland led kit for 150, for both. I'd snatch the 10 by its self but he already sold then both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom