Current freshwater led

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should add that I do like the marineland a and on my big tank I won't spend the money to switch to these. I've spent enough on lighting on that tank! Withe those and the aquatic life led unlike the option of going natural look or turning on the other for the blueish look too. I'm sure you've seen pics of that w just the db's on and with the additional strip?

Looks fantastic was It worth every penny?

Also what's the bag floating around ?

Also I've heard the double brights don't cover the whole tank. ? Like the concentration is to centered ?

I think it's worth it but maybe would go with the regular satellite led not the plus + I'm partial to blue and white mixed and don't see the need for red and greens its about 25% cheaper. Has wired vs wireless remote though.

My double brights cover whole tank in my 48 inch. Just get the biggest one that'll fit. For example my other tank is 48 inch and they make a 36-48 inch and a 48-60 inch. If I went w smaller I think I may have dead spots as the 36 inch legs CAN EXTEND to fit 48 but I feel you'd have the dead spots at the ends. So I went w the 48 -60. Here's tank w that double bright 48 inch to 60. No dead spots.

Oh and the bag just has established media (biochem stars) from filter on older tank. This ones newer. Figures the pet stores do it so I will too to b safe and get that baneficial bacteria in there in some way. Couldn't fit in hang on back filter so I floated them. Bag keeps them from all being loose

Attachments

• image-686377466.jpg
    image-686377466.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 47
This light looks really cool, but how is it for growing plants? Any idea? I need to upgrade my lights, and the effects on this are awesome, but I don't want to spend a bunch of cash on something that won't grow any plants.

This light looks really cool, but how is it for growing plants? Any idea? I need to upgrade my lights, and the effects on this are awesome, but I don't want to spend a bunch of cash on something that won't grow any plants.

Hmm I don't know. Hard to even find any reviews online for it.

Back
Top Bottom