Cycling a tank with a Goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411941222.845122.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411941242.502747.jpg
I swear by it. This is my tank after two weeks. It's crystal clear and parameters are great. I have 3 fish in it. I used quick start by API

Stringy white poo can be constipation, bacterial infections, internal parasites.
Clear poo can be the fish hasn't been eating, internal parasites.

If you think those might be illness then you should look up treatments from the unhealthy fish section.

Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

A pic of the poop would be helpful. I am not the best with info for treating the illness, I haven't ever had to treat for internal parasites.
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the poo itself to show you as I vacuumed that up days ago. I do have a picture of the fish with some of the poo though however I can't seem to post pictures. I'll have a look at the link you sent me now, thanks!

These are the only pictures I have on my computer. You can see the poo in the one of just him however some others have been white and tan.

Attachments

• IMAG2858_1.jpg
    IMAG2858_1.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG2895.jpg
    IMAG2895.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMAG2893.jpg
    IMAG2893.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMAG2894.jpg
    IMAG2894.jpg