Cycling fast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just make sure you look closely at all the fish they have- not just the fish you are interested in purchasing! This will give you the 'big picture' of the health of any fish you are considering. If you see obvious signs of disease, i would think twice before purchasing fish. Good luck!! :)

jlk said:
Just make sure you look closely at all the fish they have- not just the fish you are interested in purchasing! This will give you the 'big picture' of the health of any fish you are considering. If you see obvious signs of disease, i would think twice before purchasing fish. Good luck!! :)

Especially since most of the use one filtration system

jlk said:

Thanks! Will do! :D

boadams87 said:
Have you thought about ordering from here? Severum mama has a nice list out today of some she's selling

I have just hate paying shipping! If I continue to have issues I will be looking into it!

caitlynnanne9189 said:
I have just hate paying shipping! If I continue to have issues I will be looking into it!

I know. I was looking at aquabid and their shipping was more than the fish.

boadams87 said:
I know. I was looking at aquabid and their shipping was more than the fish.

It was way to crazy! I'm also building a 75 gallon reef and I found zoo aquatics that ships 150+ free which is easy to do with salt water fish but I can't find any decent shipping for freshwater! It's crazy.

Well I woke up this morning to another dead fish. Fished him out and room him back with the rest. Tested this morning and my ph was a bit high but it's fine cuz I was gonna do a pwc change today. I got my replacement fish and I'm headed home to do my pwc. I guess I'll just see what happens.

Came home to another dead fish. I did a 50% pwc and acclimated the new fish. It's been about 2 hours and they seem to be doing good. They are getting their color back and the gourami is picking a home. He's tried out all the little hiding places. I hope this takes care of everything! I don't want any more dead fishys.

Well good news! I woke up this morning to all my fish! No dead guys! My gourami seems to hide a lot but it might be because he's new. The tetras are starting to school together and are happy :) I'm happy to have healthy fish! I'm gonna test my water tonight when I'm home to make sure my levels are good! Yay!!

caitlynnanne9189 said:
Well good news! I woke up this morning to all my fish! No dead guys! My gourami seems to hide a lot but it might be because he's new. The tetras are starting to school together and are happy :) I'm happy to have healthy fish! I'm gonna test my water tonight when I'm home to make sure my levels are good! Yay!!

Congratulations

Im glad to see things are looking up for you! I have a blue gourami, almost 5 inches, and he was the most shy of all my fish at first! But now he's much more bold and will come towards me when i go near the tank :) so im sure yours will get comfortable over time too!

Back
Top Bottom