Cycling fast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FishyPhil said:
Im glad to see things are looking up for you! I have a blue gourami, almost 5 inches, and he was the most shy of all my fish at first! But now he's much more bold and will come towards me when i go near the tank :) so im sure yours will get comfortable over time too!

I hope he does! He's always hiding now but hopefully he will get braver and come out.

I am sure he just needs a little time. Glad you found a good store. Same thing happened to me too. I have one store that I just don't buy fish at anymore - some of the other stuff is really good though. Just watch them closely

HeatherW said:
I am sure he just needs a little time. Glad you found a good store. Same thing happened to me too. I have one store that I just don't buy fish at anymore - some of the other stuff is really good though. Just watch them closely

I have been! It's a petco. The one that's right by by work is where I got the fish that were dying and the guys I got a the petco that's about 30 minutes south of my house they lived so I'll keep going there.

Back
Top Bottom