Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As an elevator constructor working every day with contractors and their engineers I would say 90% of engineers are to smart for their own good and rarely can apply real world scenarios into a final decisionon. The older guys get it. The fresh meat out of college I swear have blinders on. Blah blah blah. Still standing by for them awesome dive pics.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hahaha. Yes, maybe that's who it was. Perspective is a funny thing. You know I'm not bashing all engineers I hope. Just fun poking

Without us designing it what would you have to sell, install and service? Or ride in.
;-O

Back to fish, sorry Dary.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm just glad we have engineers and the rest of the working class people when you need'em. We all can't be sharks we need crabs and octopuses too , just to keep everything rolling along .
Ms705jk what's your arereal name ?

Last edited:
My name is Justin. I live in Florida and am a proud member of the I.U.E.C. local 71. One day thyssenkrupp will let me us some of my vacation time and I'm going to kona. I loved your pictures and my wife and I love diving. I have made a mental note to always have a cold beer anytime I step out on the balcony

My name is Justin. I live in Florida and am a proud member of the I.U.E.C. local 71. One day thyssenkrupp will let me us some of my vacation time and I'm going to kona. I loved your pictures and my wife and I love diving. I have made a mental note to always have a cold beer anytime I step out on the balcony

Justin,..Re mental note on cold beer ,.lol a very wise decision indeed ,.... At this point it may just be a pipe dream but I'm thinking about another visit in mar/ April? ,... If not then Next sept for sure ,..it's just so cool to snorkel among the same fish that our aquariums hold,... I'm sure there's some fine opportunities to snorkel etc in Florida too :) , my brother lives in Melbourne ,Florida

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yes sir there is. We live in west palm. Water in the inter coastal is so clear. I do like going out to the reefs but they are pretty deep for my wife. Next time you come this way bring your gear and dive the blue heron bridge. It amazing and there is a park there. They have a beach under the bridge so step out of your car and into invert and seahorses land plus all the beautiful fish

Never heard of that place. Sounds like a great next dive destination as both my wife and I are long time divers.

Dary how's life going bud I haven't been on here for a long long time life got in the way (kids) hope all is well and have a cold one for me

Bare with me

Dary how's life going bud I haven't been on here for a long long time life got in the way (kids) hope all is well and have a cold one for me

Bare with me

Wow !!! Totally understandable ,... Life's ok ,.. Tanks doing great so that makes my life a little more simpler ,... Actually having a cold one for you as we speak ,... I Got to go twice to Hawaii this year so that was a added bonus. All in all things are good,.. I have my eye on another chalice that I really want but it's rather pricey so I'm kinda hesitating a little bit,... I seem to do good with chalices so it's kinda like a fat lady eyeing a piece of chocolate ,...it's not if she's going to eat it ,,.its when ! Welcome back Ryan

Last edited:
I wish I had some of your gorgeous chalices. I have a few big ones of the common red variety, but nothing to compare to some of yours. Maybe you are no longer the mushroom man and are now the chalice guy?

I wish I had some of your gorgeous chalices. I have a few big ones of the common red variety, but nothing to compare to some of yours. Maybe you are no longer the mushroom man and are now the chalice guy?

I don't know about that but I sure do enjoy the challenge of trying to maintain the chalices I have at the moment ,... I think that my tank has FINALLY settled in and is pretty stable (only taken four or five years ) , everything looks and is growing beautifully , I still have to pinch myself every now and then to realize that I actually have done what I thought was an impossible feat for myself., I still have a long way to go to catch up to some of the tanks here but I'm slowly gaining ground ,thanks for the inspiration !

When are you guys (Dary and greg) interested in fragging? You've got to be clipping back growth at some point. I'd be interested in a frag pack....

I will eventually get there, but I have intentionally left areas to allow corals to fill in and grow together (if they are compatible). But you're right, I will have to eventually prune some of them. But a few grow SO slowly it doesn't seem fragging is in their near future. I however would be glad to cut you a few frags from the faster growing ones if you want them.

I always have common softies, but they aren't hardly worth the shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom