Did some redecorating... what do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrewz00

Aquarium Advice FINatic
The wife lit a fire under my butt to do some rearranging in my 90g planted. What do you guys think?

Befote
ForumRunner_20130121_163604.jpg

And after...

ForumRunner_20130121_163642.jpg

Not done yet.. Have to buy some new plants now

I think both look good. I like that 2 gives the fish some more open swimming space without running into a plant and that they still have lots of hiding spots in the back. I like your plants.

I like the after better. I just love driftwood as a centerpiece in an aquarium. What is the tall grass type plant?

Man I thought the first pic would be tough to beat but the rescape is really great! The wood is so interesting and the plants are just as prominent in the background and look so healthy!

Also would like to know the plant name, wasn't on your profile :)

I like the after better. I just love driftwood as a centerpiece in an aquarium. What is the tall grass type plant?

I like I like! What's that tall grassy plant that was in the middle of the before picture? Cyperus helferi perhaps...?

Man I thought the first pic would be tough to beat but the rescape is really great! The wood is so interesting and the plants are just as prominent in the background and look so healthy!

Also would like to know the plant name, wasn't on your profile :)

In the before pic, most of what you are seeing is cyperus helferi.... very front of the tank. This grows like crazy in my tank... i actually took three of them out because they keep sprouting new plants.

there is also Crypt spiralis, if you look at the after pic. the back right corner, tall green.

In the before pic, most of what you are seeing is cyperus helferi.... very front of the tank. This grows like crazy in my tank... i actually took three of them out because they keep sprouting new plants.

there is also Crypt spiralis, if you look at the after pic. the back right corner, tall green.

I've been thinking about getting some crypt spiralis lately. Did it take long for yours to grow?

Back
Top Bottom