Do you think this is a good buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caige

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want a bigger reef tank (currently 34gallons) - does this look like a nice set up? 75 gallon aquarium complete saltwater reef setup

If the link isn't working you can just go to craigslist and goto Tampa Florida and then search for 820718620

(I already know I don't want the CC)

Thanks all!

Seems a little expensive. Would have been a better deal if the live rock was still live and not dried out.

Yeah, I was thinking it was expensive too. Says the tank / stand is 7yrs old and the lights and skimmer are 2yrs old. I think I could get it for $400

Make the offer at $400 and he will counter with probably $575. You can definitly get that price down due to the age of the equipment. However, if everything is in still excellent working order, look into what all that stuff would cost if you purchased new. I agree about the dead rock and the CC would have to go IMO. Keep us posted on what the final price ended up at.

$400 I would offer him $300 7 yr old tank you never know and old equipment if he's desperate and whats to get ride of it I would offer him $300 especially on Craigslist you can't go wrong.... And it looks like the trimming has been painted over.... JMO.....:D

I was going to say I wanted him to fill it with water so I can verify leaks. Also, I wasn't going to trash the base rock.... i'd still use it. Plan was to put a couple healthy pieces of my LR in with it so expedite the cycle. the CC has got to go though.

Shoot, I figure the 2 175w MH's are worth at least $200 each

Like i said, see how much it would cost to purchase new and weigh that with the condition of the used items to make a decision.

Back
Top Bottom