Doug's 105 rimless build and diary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get yourself a kayak, it's probably more rewarding than internet dating and definitely healthier for your mind and body, JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

LOL...I'll keep the kayak in mind, as well as the Russian broads...I do find American women to be very rewarding however ;)
As for the tank, not much going on except keeping the alk stable and killing aptasia on a regular basis. 100% of the rock I used was dry and outside of a friends house for almost a year. Pretty amazing they can live through something like that.

That's crazy !!! ....Must be like those frogs / toads that bury themselves in the mud ( Africa ? ) when their mud holes dry up and emerge seasons later when the rains returns again.... What we DON'T know about the animal world is scary,
Re. The kayaks ,.. Sorry but although girls can be a lot of trouble and god forbid we'll never understand them but thru evolution they've almost made it to the human stage ( just kidding :-/. ) I think you'd get a lot of weird looks taking your kayak out to dinner and to the movies ,... Stick with the girls Doug .., if you can do a saltwater tank you should be able to deal with a lady for awhile. ,.both difficult to do but the rewards can be fascinating.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I was simply recommending a better alternative to internet dating based on nothing more than my personal bias, nothing floats my boat better than a good woman, except maybe a good woman in a good boat

Maybe he found that woman he was talkin about!

You can never take the kayaking thing too seriously, a couple brews, a couple of your buds and a river stretched out before you can at times be a spiritual experience

Oh , oh ...I'm starting to hear the theme song from " deliverance " here

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Still haven't seen it even though the jokes about it run deep in the paddling community

Maybe he found that woman he was talkin about!

I thought I posted to this, but apparently I didn't click submit? Meanwhile, yes, I met a cool chick and she's been my main focus lately. Winter is coming though, and that brings a lot of computer time, so your not rid of me yet ;)

Possibly the only hobby more expensive than a reef tank

img_3037174_0_20420cca78c89ae2e0ef3a47b495dc31.jpg
img_3037174_1_c4de2c6bac77961f22407a180d39b80e.jpg

;)

Back
Top Bottom