Dwarf Cichlid Stocking a 20 tall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishFanaticSyd

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 20 gallon tall tank with one male kribensis (a little over a year old, had him since he was a fry) and am wondering if I could add any more fish to my tank. His tank is unheated, but he seems to be thriving. Are there any good (semi-aggressive) tankmates I could add?

I have a 20 gallon tall tank with one male kribensis (a little over a year old, had him since he was a fry) and am wondering if I could add any more fish to my tank. His tank is unheated, but he seems to be thriving. Are there any good (semi-aggressive) tankmates I could add?

unheated? what kind of temps do you see in the tank? Is this a planted tank and/or is there anything to break up the line of sight?

unheated? what kind of temps do you see in the tank? Is this a planted tank and/or is there anything to break up the line of sight?

+1

I suggest getting a heater. It'll keep the water at a stable temp. Any other fish in there? Maybe a female krib?

I have artificial plants, and see temperatures from 70 to 82 degrees in the water. A female Krib is not the best option for me, because the babies would have nowhere to go... kinda limited space. I will look into getting a heater.

Back
Top Bottom