Dwarf Cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ryanlr88

Aquarium Advice Activist
Are there any dwarf Cichlids that are mouthbrooders? I have a 30 gallon and want to put some mouthbrooders in there.

All of your shell dwelling cichlids from Lake Tanganyika are, there is also Pseudocrenilabrus multicolour from Lake Victoria.

Remember google is your friend!

All of your shell dwelling cichlids from Lake Tanganyika are, there is also Pseudocrenilabrus multicolour from Lake Victoria.

Remember google is your friend!

Yeah, I spent probably 30 minutes searching on google and just ended up super confused. Thanks tho!

I have never kept these guys before, but I know that Inca Stone Fish (Tahuantinsuyoa macantzatza) are mouthbrooders. I don't know of other small mouthbrooders off the top of my head except the Egyptian mouthbrooder (Pseudocrenilabrus multicolour) that Mogurako mentioned. :)

absolutangel04 said:
I have never kept these guys before, but I know that Inca Stone Fish (Tahuantinsuyoa macantzatza) are mouthbrooders. I don't know of other small mouthbrooders off the top of my head except the Egyptian mouthbrooder (Pseudocrenilabrus multicolour) that Mogurako mentioned. :)

The egyptian is a really nice looking fish!!

Back
Top Bottom