Dwarf puffer info?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettalover06

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys my betta fish, Tofu, just recently died and I was thinking about getting a dwarf puffer. I have had lots of experience with bettas but I have never owned a puffer. My tank is about 5 gallons. Is that an ok size for 1 puffer? Also can you tell me what temperature I should keep the tank at? Do they eat dry bloodworms? (That's what I fed my bettas) and do you have any general pointers or tips for me before I get my puffer? I will attach a pic of my tank and the food I am planning on feeding him. Btw I know my tank is dirty and I will clean it thoroughly before getting my new fishy. One other question. I had a sucker fish in with my betta and he has seemed to disappear! Is it possible that my betta ate him? I have been looking and I can't find his body! I've also looked in all the shells and rocks!

Attachments

• image-1049008843.jpg
    image-1049008843.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 53
My betta was alive for 3 or 4 years so I'm still mourning over him. First time I cried over a fish

Back
Top Bottom