Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know. I'm puzzled. The only thing I can think of is stress/malnourishment which killed tang/wrasse which caused an ammonia spike which killed the shrimp.

There's nothing really wrong otherwise.

there was nothing in the tank i attempted to feed the wrasse nothing, i tried and he hid, the shrimp was doing fine he stood by the filter and when i fed he came out, then cleaned the filter intake where the food was sucked into

Fish are picky. You'd be surprised to see how many fish die out of every shipment to your lfs that won't eat.

Maybe your cycle never went through the whole process just start new man..when you jumped on a bike the first time and fell did you throw your bike away??? No you get back on it and keep trying..trust me when you get it right the second time and you sit back and look at it .it will all be well worth it man

I believe he said this crash was the second. E, as everyone said there will be loses, some greater then others. I woke up this morning to find my pride and joy scissor tail carpet surfed last night. He died :(. You'll get through it

Ok some news so today at school my biology teacher wants to start a fish tank, and my friend being punks without my permission in every perioded opted me as the one to do her fish tank because im the only one in this dang school who knows anything about water in general!, so in the middle of class she says 2 me YOU r GOING to MAKE us A fish TANK, she didnt ask, the didnt ask me if i could but she demanded it... so instead 0f doing that stupid class in which i know more than the teacher she and one of my friends who volentered me me to do it went to the back room and procedded in seting up here tank with the basuc stuff she had, water, heater, gravel filter, airstone, and air pump
So i Epuerto is starting the official sub thread in this massive thread qoute"
Epuerto knows nothing about freshwater but has to do a tank for my class that i never wanted to do but was volentered to and is in need of dire help; Thread"
Help

Just.A.Bit.Salty said:
You sound mad about having to miss class and set up a fish tank instead!! School must of changed since I've been there.

Lol

Back
Top Bottom