Favorite cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya probably. Dont worry, if you feel like coming to PA you can help on the project XD

Ah.....only way that's happening is if the Saints have to travel to Philly for the playoffs but we both know that Philly doesn't have a chance!!!! Lol

Ah.....only way that's happening is if the Saints have to travel to Philly for the playoffs but we both know that Philly doesn't have a chance!!!! Lol

Haha. Well she wants to do a reef tank, a discus tank, and i think i get to stock the third one. Well technically i have yo stock them all but run them by her first. I cant wait

Haha. Well she wants to do a reef tank, a discus tank, and i think i get to stock the third one. Well technically i have yo stock them all but run them by her first. I cant wait

Sound great! When the project is ready to roll I say get a list from Mog, Hukit, 5x5 and me and she'll have fish to make everyone jealous!!!!

Sound great! When the project is ready to roll I say get a list from Mog, Hukit, 5x5 and me and she'll have fish to make everyone jealous!!!!

You have no idea how pumped i am for this XD i told her its going to cost around 20-40thousand and she said that fine o_O

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom