Favorite fish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
physicsdude:

Hehe that is so funny becuase that is exactly what I was thinking the other day when my figure 8 bit me hand. I want a fish that is going to bite me hand when I stick it in the tank, not one that is going to hide under a rock all day. Its the same reason people get bull dogs.

Corey:
Yes they are awesome! I love to feed them and watch them inflate like balloons. I could not believe that they would inflate like that, and I don't even let them eat much. Its the strangest thing how they practically inflate when they eat and then a few hours later they are normal again. They are so curious, always swimming through any possible obstacle they can find. I think it only gets better the larger puffer. I started with a DP (still have him by my bed) and "upgraded" to figure 8's. I can imagine how much fun Mbu or Fahaka's would be.

A mbu would be my dream pet if I had the space to house one. Just no more room for any more tanks, and they need a 5x3x3 foot tank just for themselves :O
One day....one day!

tetraodon_mbu_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom