Finally all done but the settin up! (CUBE Pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, sumphead, that's an inspirational set-up you have there. It's certainly inspiring me to put some serious time into creating a nice set-up for my cube. I recently got a 30 gallon custom-made cube with a beatiful overflow from a friend for a great price, and I'm thinking that when I have time, I'll have to do something like that.

Congrats!

I saw sumphead's cube this weekend. Those pics do not do it justice in any way. The tank is amazing and the acrylic work is top notch. Acrylic with MH looks awesome. I just hope my little old glass 75 will look half as good with my new MH setup :)

Ronnie is a great guy. I helped him clean out his garage. Good thing my truck was only so big :)

Thanks again for the kind words everyone. ellisz, helped me clean house by taking a 72G bowfront setup, 2 sumps, some LS, and a few sofries off my hands. He's a great guy! I am currently woking on a few better pics to post a sort of chronological listing in the showcase forum so look for that soon. Thanks again all.

Back
Top Bottom