Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I keep promising new additions, but will really be getting them today... Lol.

I've heard nothing but cautionary tales where the achilles is involved. It seems to be a hard fish to keep. Really awesome looking fish though, I can see why you want one. :)

New additions. Dog face puffer and lunar wrasse.

Last edited:
Nice additions - I love the wrasse - when I get a bigger tank, it's already on my list!

Just got a Singapore b-fly, sailfin, female blue jaw, and generals starfish... Pics soon..

No starfish with the bigger puffers for sure. I had a star pop out of some lr one day. Seen it and started pointing at it taking pictures and my porcupine just took it out in one gulp.maybe look into Toby puffers even though i would think they still might eat stars.big fish should not be issue.what kind where you thinking of?

Hondatek said:
No starfish with the bigger puffers for sure. I had a star pop out of some lr one day. Seen it and started pointing at it taking pictures and my porcupine just took it out in one gulp.maybe look into Toby puffers even though i would think they still might eat stars.big fish should not be issue.what kind where you thinking of?

Porcupine or narrow lined. Also a blue spotted puffer. U can see how big the starfish is in the earlier pics. But still, don't wanna chance it.

Back
Top Bottom