Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kio707 said:
Nothing. Equaled out nicely.

Lol cool but I mean how much cash was it because going to be setting up a 210 and was just wanted to have a rough idea of how much it would cost

Ibrahim said:
Lol cool but I mean how much cash was it because going to be setting up a 210 and was just wanted to have a rough idea of how much it would cost

I spent over a grand to do 90g. But bought a big skimmer and phosban reactor. Plus built my own sump. So that stuff transferred over. A 210 reef is going to get expensive fast.

Kio707 said:
I spent over a grand to do 90g. But bought a big skimmer and phosban reactor. Plus built my own sump. So that stuff transferred over. A 210 reef is going to get expensive fast.

Oh no I'm going FOWLR lol. I'm going to go real simple. A 40g sump, FX5 filter, 150lbs of baserock, and a skimmer

Ibrahim said:
Oh no I'm going FOWLR lol. I'm going to go real simple. A 40g sump, FX5 filter, 150lbs of baserock, and a skimmer

Get a phosban reactor. Really helps.

Kio707 said:
Get a phosban reactor. Really helps.

Maybe down the road. I've got the tank and sand. I'm on a budget of 900 for everything else except fish. It's going to a shark tank :)

Ibrahim said:
Maybe down the road. I've got the tank and sand. I'm on a budget of 900 for everything else except fish. It's going to a shark tank :)

What shark can go in a 210?

Kio707 said:
What shark can go in a 210?

A male coral cat shark grows to be 18-24" and the tank is 8 feet I know that's still over stocking a bit. But I hope to be able to upgrade by then which is going to be a good few years.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I appreciate the following and advice along the way. Could never enjoy my tanks or get my builds right without everyone here. Thank you.

Kio707 said:
Merry Christmas to everyone. I appreciate the following and advice along the way. Could never enjoy my tanks or get my builds right without everyone here. Thank you.

Merry Christmas to you also!

Lion ate both cleaners. Coral banded shrimp is good.

Last edited:
Letting you know now. The lion will eat the mandarin goby; it's already a slow fish. My lion killed my lawnmower Blenny and it was 4"

Ibrahim said:
Letting you know now. The lion will eat the mandarin goby; it's already a slow fish. My lion killed my lawnmower Blenny and it was 4"

Great... Idk where I can take those guys...

Back
Top Bottom