Finally...high-tech fluval build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why go high tech if your struggling for money?? Low techs can look just as nice

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Why go high tech if your struggling for money?? Low techs can look just as nice

I've definitely thought about doing this. But I've already got a good chunk (over half) of the goodies I need for a high tech.
I will for sure give it more thought, but the issue is just im in a slump right now. I was planning on having a job and that just put a wrench in things. I like to think I'm fairly patient so I honestly don't mind waiting a little longer...

Ok I still have a crap-ton more research to do but from what ive done so far I've learned a lot; with still lots more to learn! Here's what I plan on doing if I get another Kroger position that opened up-
GLA or Aquatek paintball regulator. PPS-Pro dosing
If not I'm going to heavily consider cutting my losses and going low tech or no live plants at all. Kinda a massive jump from GLA to no tech lol.

Has...has it really been that long???????????????????
Wow. It's already marching season and I've got a couple updates! Only three things left! ?
Aqua soil, tubing and ferts is all that's left. Really I can buy them now but I'm going to wait until I get the money for the 60 gallon and get it outta the house.

Back
Top Bottom