First 150 gallon build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes about the females imo :)
and red empress are my fav peacocks so no disagreement there lol!
i also like the sunshine yellows like on ur profile pic x

hav u vented any? out of curiosity

I haven't had the time yet. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to. I just fed them a little earlier and noticed that the holding females mouth has gotten a little smaller and she's coming out for food just never eats any. Any thoughts on that?

I've been having a little trouble finding a red empress to buy though and I'm not sure about ordering online. Have you had any luck with that?

They'll always come out for food because it's her chance to get to another safe spot while everyone is feeding I know I breed yellow labs n peacocks before same principle ya kno

How many males are there ?? N do u have caves for it ??? How long she been holding ??

That's normal right now my yellow lab wa like tht n there will be times she hides but I thought mine had swallowed her kids to but dnt stress her out n watch her n also my spit out about 21 I think ao dnt stress jus watch her

No ha I messed up in the beging with a typo let her stay for about 3 weeks it's been 11 days another 10 days or so give or take than take her n try to catch her slowly n least stressful n than separate her!

Aw yeah that was the plan then setup a to gallon tank for them. Unless I just happen to get the chance to catch her sooner then I will and put the eggs/fry in the tumbler

Yeah idk I'm not one for that I like it be done naturally but I'm not against tht ya kno everyone has there own way mine spit out 21 that way n I've always had double digit fry numbers that way

I like the natural way best but out of pure curiosity I wanted to try the tumbler. And catching any fish in my tank is such a chore so I don't like to do it often. Lol

Ok I have a big n wen I mean big its big ha net n I stick tht in there left wen i saw her put I slowly I mean slowly creep around her n than wen time I scooped her up in 10 min it took me but thts wen I put the net in there in the beginning

Back
Top Bottom