First 150 gallon build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took that piece out as soon as I saw it. The tank doesn't even have any fish in it. Just a bubble stone and some plants/driftwood.

Nothing was eating it. There Is a Siamese algae eater in there but this slime coat didn't seem eaten on and was only on the bottom side.

All the fish are good. I'm going to do a big water change tonight before I head out of town for a few days. So I'll upload some pictures when I get Done. I got some new rock and what not so it will be interesting.

The sailfin? I have access to that as well. So I'm been talking to another guy on here Italy something and he has this ray and it has made me want a teacup stingray sooooo bad. Needless to say I'm working on getting one.

So here is a rough layout of what I want but it's getting there. I added a new powerhead and a née 250 watt heater. Everyone was fighting for their new homes when I left. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image-3077891617.jpg
    image-3077891617.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 88
Bully405Customz said:
So here is a rough layout of what I want but it's getting there. I added a new powerhead and a née 250 watt heater. Everyone was fighting for their new homes when I left. Thoughts?

Really nice set up
Those are Texas holey rock?
I've been trying to get my hands on it but no luck

I'm not sure if it's Texas holey rock but it is holey rock no the less. The guy I get it from buys it by the pallet and sells it to
Me for About .75 per pound which isnt bad compared to some prices I've heard before. They all seemed to be enjoying as of last night.

Bully405Customz said:
I'm not sure if it's Texas holey rock but it is holey rock no the less. The guy I get it from buys it by the pallet and sells it to
Me for About .75 per pound which isnt bad compared to some prices I've heard before. They all seemed to be enjoying as of last night.

I know this guy in san diego that sells it for almost 2$ per pound :l

Back
Top Bottom