First SW - Nano Chi 5G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya I just got one encrusting they definitely ad some color to your tank! The plating ones add some nice touch too IMO!

My local seller has Peach, Undata and Mystic Sunset. I like all those :whistle: so I will likely get one, pay for it, and wait a few weeks to pick it up until I have a better light. It is hard to find nice stuff (that isn't like weeds) for $20 and under.

Anybody think I should pick up 2 more teal trumpets for $5 each, they have 2-3p? The lfs I was at yesterday wanted $20 for 2p?

My local seller has Peach, Undata and Mystic Sunset. I like all those :whistle: so I will likely get one, pay for it, and wait a few weeks to pick it up until I have a better light. It is hard to find nice stuff (that isn't like weeds) for $20 and under.

Anybody think I should pick up 2 more teal trumpets for $5 each, they have 2-3p? The lfs I was at yesterday wanted $20 for 2p?

I'd pick them up if they're $5 for 2-3 heads.
Is it true undata? Looks like this
hBwNDSm.jpg

I'd be quite jealous if you snagged that :). On my long list of wants

I'd pick them up if they're $5 for 2-3 heads.
Is it true undata? Looks like this
hBwNDSm.jpg

I'd be quite jealous if you snagged that :). On my long list of wants

That has a bit of color around the edges, here is the one I like, there is another shaped like a wedge. It is very cool. The color is what I am loving.

Is this one the same, they ship:)

ttps://www.mindblowingcorals.com/store/p756/Undata.html

I'm getting cannibalistic Goldies haha. But I found your other thread anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom