fish keeping abuse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aquarium assault,
The perfect place to attack and discourage all other fish keepers on how bad there doing at keeping fish ;)

Yea that's why this forum is aquarium assault but instead aquarium advice where we teach others not assault them

I am not sure if this was a joke post, just to see how outraged people got? Anyway, I agree that it's not a bad thing for noobs (like me) to see this as it's great to see the responses of others and how passionate people are about the well being of their fish. I knew it already - but great to see the confirmation nonetheless.

I too wouldn't mind this post staying at the top of the heap of threads, let's people see how idiotic the poster's idea is about fish health/keeping and that they should be held in the same regard as dogs or cats.

I don't believe there are rules in this hobby just guidelines and if you don't like a thread that someone writes why put yourself on it the first place just let it fall by the side.

OP,

I think pretty much everyone disagrees with your idea. I know I do.

To show you how much I disagree, I have a dog kennel, for a medium sized dog, about 40 pounds worth of dog. Now, the dog it's for only uses it when it's thundering and lightening outside, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind this little experiment.

I invite you to come to Colorado and live in this dog kennel. This is where you will eat, sleep, watch TV, read a book, etc. I'll be nice and let you use our garden hose to bathe.

What you might ask is the point of this? Well, since keeping a large fish in a too small tank amuses you, keeping a full grown human in a dog kennel amuses me.

Do we have an agreement?

OP,

To show you how much I disagree, I have a dog kennel, for a medium sized dog, about 40 pounds worth of dog. Now, the dog it's for only uses it when it's thundering and lightening outside, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind this little experiment.

I invite you to come to Colorado and live in this dog kennel. This is where you will eat, sleep, watch TV, read a book, etc. I'll be nice and let you use our garden hose to bathe.

What you might ask is the point of this? Well, since keeping a large fish in a too small tank amuses you, keeping a full grown human in a dog kennel amuses me.

Do we have an agreement?

ROFL!!! Nice. Best answer - you win.

OP,

Do we have an agreement?

Perfectly said right in this statement ? also dragon fish since ur really knowledgable about plants could u help me with my thread about my anubias

Hey Brooks,
If you and I ever need a lawyer to argue our point with effectiveness I vote hiring Dragon and Threnjen to represent us. You GO girls! WTG! OS.

Hey Brooks,
If you and I ever need a lawyer to argue our point with effectiveness I vote hiring Dragon and Threnjen to represent us. You GO girls! WTG! OS.

That's funny because I felt like the thread loser for being the only one to throw "the rulebook" at the op instead of the moral book (which I totally agree with of course)!
Everyone else's responses were so much better than mine lol

Dragon wins! And yes OS I agree, as long as there is no use of the term "fish to fry" during the proceedings I could definitely see us winning the case... Hey Jen.. That's why we like you so much!! Cooler heads always prevail.. And that whole typing a novel at 4 am thing haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom