Fish room build!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok MASSIVE thread revive. I'm finishing up on the stand as we speak, but some changes have happened. 1. The fishroom will now be two 4 foot stands, and a 3ft stand. 2. I will post pics if the stands ASAP, along with all the stuff I get at the big auction in Sunday. That's all for now, sorry that the thread went dead for awhile.

New tank list

10 gallons there will be (18) of them
20 longs there will be (12) of them
55 gallons there will be 1-2 of them
20 high there will be 4 of them

got home from the auction today are here is a list of what i bought.

(5) 10 gallon tank one had a t5HO light
(1) 55 gallon tank
(8) yellow neo shrimp from severum mamma, and HN1
(1) BIG appistogrmma mcmasteri probably spelled it wrong
(5) juvie appiso mcmasteri
(1) breeding pair of GBR
(reverse trio of snakeskin guppies)
java moss
java fern
pelina
yellow labs
red zebras
and more that I forgot.

finished up with pics. now i have to wait for my mom tobcome home to unlock the computer. some things i forgot

T5HO light
hornwort
christmas moss
the deals on tanks were amazing I snagged a 55 for 20 bucks. pics will be up tonight

20 bucks is a great deal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

81729-albums13007-picture66171.html

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Fishdude3233's Album: 55 gallon - Picture

Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Fishdude3233's Album: 55 gallon - Picture

round 1 of two on the pics. the pics don't do justice to the fish. I'm still trying tp find the best way to take them.

still need to take pictures of the big males Apistogramma mcmasteri, and some other fish. this first stand holds (8) 20 longs (1) 55 (1) 50b (6) 10.

EDIT: the yellow neo shrimp look great thank you Severum!!!!

Back
Top Bottom