Fish that should NOT be sold... or at least should come with a legal disclaimer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh ok lol, sorry. Yeah one of the lfs about 15 minutes from my house has a tank full of piranhas, for about 50 bucks a pop lost time i checked.

yeah my closest lfs says they have pirranas in there back room. not sure if they are or not in illinois though. if they r then that guys runnin a black market of fish lol

lol canada has everything, fish that r illegal in the states, free health care , evrything ,man i need to mve their

It's amazing how invasive a non-native species of fish, plant, insect, etc. can be to an area.

It is amazing isn't it. I live in Florida and half of the species here are invasive. I mean there are pythons, common plecos, oscars, curly tailed lizards, cane toad, cuban tree frog, fire ant, brazilian pepper, and paper trees. That is only off the top of my head. The funny thing is you see the invasive things more then the natural thing most of the time.

At my cottage we have zebra mussels which can cut open your foot!!!It happened to my dog when he was getting out of the water.

At my lfs they have a 1500 gallon fresh water tank they've had an Irredesent Shark in there for 15 years and its only 15 inches! Ive heard they get huge but why isn't that one?

I don't know for sure but I read online before that if they get very Ill or are in a small tank they get stunted and never grow to there mac size

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom