Fox Rabbit Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

landshark

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anyone know exactly what kind of vegetables this fish can eat? Besides algea most of the websutes I looked at just said vegetables ,nothing specific.

I buy seaweed strips for mine and use a tank safe clip to attach it to the side. I do this about 3 times a week to supplement his diet. He eats little bits of it when he wants and the other fish seem to enjoy a nibble of it also. When a snail climbs up and finds it, its funny they think they won the food lottery :)
You can also soak the strips in nutrients brought from the LFS which help even more.

I buy seaweed strips for mine and use a tank safe clip to attach it to the side. I do this about 3 times a week to supplement his diet. He eats little bits of it when he wants and the other fish seem to enjoy a nibble of it also. When a snail climbs up and finds it, its funny they think they won the food lottery :)
You can also soak the strips in nutrients brought from the LFS which help even more.

How big are the seaweed patches? I put in a seaweed patch about 2x2 every night. You think it's over feeding? He finishes it!

The seaweed strips i use are a little longer 2x4, but as long as the fish are finishing the ones you are using and not just sitting there causing extra unwanted waste, I would say that's ok and not over feeding.

The seaweed strips i use are a little longer 2x4, but as long as the fish are finishing the ones you are using and not just sitting there causing extra unwanted waste, I would say that's ok and not over feeding.

Thanks will keep an eye on it. He is about 4 inchs

I also use romaine lettuce along with the algae sheets and my fox face, chromises , and damsels devour it! That's a whole leaf of lettuce after less than a day!

Attachments

• image-3059052167.jpg
    image-3059052167.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom