"Frag" - "Barter"/"Trade" for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OmarD

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,

I am a new "reefer" with 3 mo. old tank (55 gal) wanting to start populating it with more corals. To date I have a bubble, a couple of leathers and a "pagoda" coral.

Since new to hobby, I really don't have any "frags" to "trade" with (actually did first attempt at "propagation" with one of my leathers this weekend just to get hang of doing so - came out well I believe...)

Any way I do have a very well stocked inventory of very "classic" & "collectable" science fiction - maybe a "frag trader" here is a SciFi buff or knows someone who is & might just need a very unique Christmas gift...

Would happily offer up any thing I have for some coral frags in "trade"/"barter" --- for anyone that may be interested...

Full inventory of what I have on hand can be seen at:

Natural Magick Books

http://www.geocities.com/scottldavis2/scifimag.html

Very best of early Asimov, Heinlein, Herbert, etc...much not published anywhere else...and in a very "perishable" medium...I deal with collectors almost daily from all over the world...

If anyone interested...please contact me at (omard1) @tscnet.com

Rgds,

OmarD
Silverdale, Wa

I have edited your e-mail address so it cannot be "spidered" by a bot. You should amend your preferences to allow e-mails or use the PM system unless you want alot of spam...

Good luck with the trade..

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom