freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
That's right. I remember reading that. How is it that fish stores can have so many in their tank? Not arguing just asking. I guess if we want more clowns we will just have to get another sw tank.

None of the clowns claim territory, and their aggression is spread out between 20 different fish, not 1.

So we all came up with the same answer 3 different ways... LOL... Don't get confused coffeewitch... jk

Greenturtle said:
Sorry, commented after a while with no refreshes... It's dangerous on these forums...

It's dangerous when me and huma are reading the same thread and the questions are about something I've learned about. Man he's fast. Carey too. One of these days I'll learn to wait minute before I refresh so I don't repeat them.

I've been a little slow today myself, had another flood while I wasnt looking and I'm preparing to do a large pwc on my cube. I also took a video of my tanks which is uploading to utube right now that I'll post in a few minutes. :-D

I'm just gonna tag along here, since I'm setting up a similar 75G myself, and I'd like to leech off some free advice given here lol. Nice work there so far coffeetwitch!

Patterson333 said:
I'm just gonna tag along here, since I'm setting up a similar 75G myself, and I'd like to leech off some free advice given here lol. Nice work there so far coffeetwitch!

Thank you sir. I can't take credit for much of it. Sweety pie and aa did most the work. That is a beautiful fish in ur avatar.

coffeetwitch said:
Thank you sir. I can't take credit for much of it. Sweety pie and aa did most the work. That is a beautiful fish in ur avatar.

Thanks! He's one of my nicest (and most social) peacocks lol.

I've got a couple females that I need to make sure I bought the right fish. If anyone here wants to take a look for me, I would be grateful

Is that a benga sunshine cichlid?
Most of mine are just hitting adulthood now adn I have 1 benga.
:)

Yep! He's a benga. I actually bought him just 2 months ago, and he was pretty much that size. He's in a tank with a bunch of other haps and peacocks, but his color hasn't been suppressed in the least :D

Come to think of it, pretty much all my peacocks are always showing. Tankmates all get along pretty well lol

I have about 18 haps/peacocks all males but one female empress. :) I ahvent had any issues and they all are so colorful already at only a few inches long. I also have 2 mbuna left, an OB red zebra and a joahnni. Again, have had them for months and months without any problems. i think that they grew up all together helps alot. My benga is really starting to color up adn theres not even any females lol

Are there pictures of them? Both you guys. Carey I haven't had a chance to watch your vid yet. But a tank in the drive sounds cool

Back
Top Bottom