freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can keep hermits with my eel, but have seen him snatch them up if they leave their shell, like in a fight or their shell gets stuck or their molting, tried emerald crabs(expensive eel snack) peppermint shrimp(same thing). Strange thing was with the peppermint shrimp he ate all except one that he kept around for about 6 months...

Bummer. Apparently i missed a bunch of tidbits of info. I wonder if we will have the big tank up and going before he starts eating our inverts. He is only about 10" long and a tiny mouth.

Coral was still alive and kicking when I left. Eelroy was hiding. He was pretty active last night so I guess (hope) he's just sleeping.

Tracie6283 said:
Coral was still alive and kicking when I left. Eelroy was hiding. He was pretty active last night so I guess (hope) he's just sleeping.

Lol... Either that or hunting...... Ur coral eating?

I think she is. She waits til the food falls in her spot and then nibbles at the pieces on the ground. anything I can do to make her ear more?

Tracie6283 said:
I think she is. She waits til the food falls in her spot and then nibbles at the pieces on the ground. anything I can do to make her ear more?

Pellets maybe, or frozen brine shrimp...

Throw them in his hide out. If they are sinking ones, he can eat them later.

exactly what ive been doing when i feed. i figure shehe will come out when shehe is comfortable. iv been outside all day working on my truck while on my staycation, when i came in for a break and to feed the fish the coral was out. we sheared a brief moment of eye contact. then it was like it thought it was in trouble and went to its room.

Back
Top Bottom