freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unicorn said:
Well, that's ok! Not our fault u guys don't come with a manual (or an on/off button)

Ha. True but neither do you girls. I do know that sweety pie is a saint for living with me. I've got this 0-d**k switch that's set to go off at random.

I usually glue everything with poxy stuff once it seams like the coral likes the place I picked for it

Question: has anyone had or know anything about a box fish? Is this something I can have since I can't have a puffer and they look kinda similar?

Tracie6283 said:
Question: has anyone had or know anything about a box fish? Is this something I can have since I can't have a puffer and they look kinda similar?

Would wait till the tank is more established... Plus not reef safe...

coffeetwitch said:
so not for us. i walk heavy and am never subtle when i mess with the tank.

We wanted one too, but they need low flow, are not reef safe, AND get up to a foot long O.O they need a special tank for them-self... Lance won't let me put one up :( wanted a longhorn Cowfish

huma-huma said:
I think they are extremely ugly but I like their swimming styles

I think they r adorable LOL they look like something that should not be able to swim :)

Awwwe, cute lil horsie ^.^
wish we could keep em, but they need lower temps and are gen hard to keep :(

i do have that rain check for another 40gallon breeder and stand. it wouldnt take much to set up a 20gallon long for a sump.

yep, we did the ram tank with a metallic silver background and it turned out well. imagine a candy apple red metallic painted back with the right seahorse swimming around.

here is another little tip for anyone who wants to paint the back of the tank, automotive enamel spray paint works very well.

Back
Top Bottom