FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is the actual price of a crosshatch ? I heard it's like 500+

What is the actual price of a crosshatch ? I heard it's like 500+
Yeah,500 would be considered a good starting price,,they go up from there .....

Well ,here it is guys ....very drab ATM,but the fish are in and swimming freely :fish1:....Lots of work still ,,,lots of work!

Attachments

• PA134039just.jpg
    PA134039just.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 251
I can't wait to get a huge tank when I settle down in my own house your stand is like amazing lol

Thanks,,
current stock is:Koran angel,Purple Tang,Clown Trigger,Gold mis-bar Maroon,ocellaris ,and a 6 line wrasse

Will be adding a blue throat trigger,annularis angel,flame hawk,royal gramma and a blonde naso

Looks like a lot of hard work has gone into that and its definitely paid off, very nice work. You must be very proud of it so far

Thank you all very much..
Working on the new sump design and plumbing now,,but will need to hold off ...gotta make a trip to lowes tomorrow ....Always happens

FTMMWS said:
Thank you all very much..
Working on the new sump design and plumbing now,,but will need to hold off ...gotta make a trip to lowes tomorrow ....Always happens

So true lol

Looks good. Is that a six line wrasse in there. Some of those fish look so tiny in that big tank. Get the pics up of the blue throat once settled in.

Thank you and Yep,same 6 line..I thought the same thing when they went in and started swimming around,,,man,they look tiny now...thats good though,,more room for more fish:wink:

I think i'm gonna need more rock too..Its amazing that it filled the 125 ,but now looks like barley any

6249562949_0b052e1c88_b.jpg
6249563723_ca8a8f42ae_z.jpg
6247888144_4bc137b2b5_b.jpg

Plumbing still not complete !!

Plumbing is finally done!Now i need to get a bigger screen..
Blue jaw is eating and doing great in QT

Back
Top Bottom