Good news!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JumperAlex

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey, with all the death that happened in my tank I am now getting to a more stable place. On the 9th I added a bicolor angel and it seems to be doing really well. Exploring the tank not hiding all the time, eating when I feed and picking at the rocks and algae strips I put in between feedings. That being said I am going to wait til closer to the end of the month but I'm thinking about getting a school of blue green cromis and was wondering how many I should keep in a school. Also if I need to be worried about my green brittle star eating them (I plan on keeping the star fed well with clams and silversides once a week or so). After adding them my stock list will be:

Foxface lo x1
Bicolor angel x1
Blue green chromis x?
Chocolate chip starfish x1
Green brittle starfish x1

Btw if you haven't read any of my other posts it is a 90g.

Hey, with all the death that happened in my tank I am now getting to a more stable place. On the 9th I added a bicolor angel and it seems to be doing really well. Exploring the tank not hiding all the time, eating when I feed and picking at the rocks and algae strips I put in between feedings. That being said I am going to wait til closer to the end of the month but I'm thinking about getting a school of blue green cromis and was wondering how many I should keep in a school. Also if I need to be worried about my green brittle star eating them (I plan on keeping the star fed well with clams and silversides once a week or so). After adding them my stock list will be:

Foxface lo x1
Bicolor angel x1
Blue green chromis x?
Chocolate chip starfish x1
Green brittle starfish x1

The chromis are fun! But you will probably lose some.. Just how it goes with them.. Example, I bought 6 and 1 died within a few days.. Had the remaining 5 for a couple months and I wake up one morning and two of them died. I have has the last 3 now for almost a year. That being said I would recommend no less than getting 6 minimum.. Also I could be wrong, but I think they all need to be introduced at the same time?

Yea. Chromis seems too committed suicide or die for no reason. Bought 6 and now only two left and theSe two r with me for a year now As well

Back
Top Bottom