Got this from a buddy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimmye4fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
He didn't know what it was called and I sure as heck don't know. Anyone?

image-29129608.jpg

You can find info at liveaquaria.com. I keep my Xenia on the bottom with medium flow. Just enough so it he toy waves back and forth and you can see the "hands" pulsing. Yours is nice!

Cool! I was told to keep them high in the tank closer to the light. Guess I can read up on this. My wife and I love it. Thanks again!

Pulsing xenia can pretty much thrive in any flow and any light. I have line from low flow low light all the way to breakijg the surface of the water in high flow under 6 bulb t5 tek elite. With that said its also known to just die for no reason at all. Some tanks just can't keep it but if you can it'll grow like a weed.

Pulsing xenia can pretty much thrive in any flow and any light. I have line from low flow low light all the way to breakijg the surface of the water in high flow under 6 bulb t5 tek elite. With that said its also known to just die for no reason at all. Some tanks just can't keep it but if you can it'll grow like a weed.

Well fingers crossed it lasts! I've got a zoa also. That's all we have so far on our 75 gallon setup. And advice on some other things that are easy for us newbies? Would love more color on the tank.

Back
Top Bottom