Greenturtle's MAYBE Nano Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so I have everything planned out and what I am going to buy. All I need to do is add some checks to my bank account, and I should be good to go :)

maxst2 said:
I know how that feels. Saving for my large tank setup now. :lol:

It is just so tempting when you have a cart on amazon that has everything you need, and you are just a little bit short on money.

Ok so the 29 Biocube is going to be a little delayed. Haha I am getting two reptile tanks set up (10 Gallon High for a Gold Dust Day Gecko and a 40 mesh high for a trio of cresties) since the richmond reptile expo is on october 30th. Haha they are annual, so I was already going, so I decided to set up some tanks LOL. I already had the tanks and supplies (I upgraded my baby leos from the 10 to a 40, and the 40 high mesh was originally for a chameleon, but midway through decided to scrap the idea) so it didn't take much work.

Ok so the 29 Biocube is going to be a little delayed. Haha I am getting two reptile tanks set up (10 Gallon High for a Gold Dust Day Gecko and a 40 mesh high for a trio of cresties) since the richmond reptile expo is on october 30th. Haha they are annual, so I was already going, so I decided to set up some tanks LOL. I already had the tanks and supplies (I upgraded my baby leos from the 10 to a 40, and the 40 high mesh was originally for a chameleon, but midway through decided to scrap the idea) so it didn't take much work.

Boooo! Just kidding. Sounds like you got too many irons in the fire lol. Enjoy the Gecko, but I still say the fish are more important :brows:

Ok, so I think I will order everything this weekend! It has taken forever.

Also, I am considering getting a pair of naked clownfish instead of a pair of B&Ws. Both look really cool, but the nakeds are $25 less each on saltwaterfish.com still considering though

For some reason I think there are ALOT of nakeds, I keep seeing them at the lfs's for like $30 instead of the $60 I usually see them for. I ws torn between nakeds and B&W's myself, but when I saw the b&w's for $23 I couldnt pass them up. lol

Greenturtle said:
Ok, so I think I will order everything this weekend! It has taken forever.

Also, I am considering getting a pair of naked clownfish instead of a pair of B&Ws. Both look really cool, but the nakeds are $25 less each on saltwaterfish.com still considering though

Get one of each and pair them :)

Not sure if the species difference will interfere though lol

Back
Top Bottom