Had to replace that old 29....sad?? Nope..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha Ha! You're getting awfully close to the dark side Brookster. Soon we'll have you in our clutches. Mu-Ha-Ha! OS.

Dude I'm about to pull the trigger on a 5lb. Aquatek with all the fixins.. all I know is it will never be enough until I'm single in my mom's basement with a 600 gallon sps coral grow out pool... haha justtt kidding...:/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dude I'm about to pull the trigger on a 5lb. Aquatek with all the fixins.. all I know is it will never be enough until I'm single in my mom's basement with a 600 gallon sps coral grow out pool... haha justtt kidding...:/

You better because if you don't I will:p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You better because if you don't I will:p

It's in Boston, come on out.. you can stay on my couch! Don't mind the roar of 8 hob filters and fans though..

Just ordered the pps pro fert pack from gla.. things are heating up.. I'm really going to miss spending all that money on seachem ferts..

Just ordered the pps pro fert pack from gla.. things are heating up.. I'm really going to miss spending all that money on seachem ferts..

Money saved for other things lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I give it 6 months and you'll be high tech

It will get him before that lol, sounds like he's got the bug pretty good.

Brookster have you looked into any of the lighting at buildmyled.com? They sell lots of options for the planted aquarium and are quite affordable

It will get him before that lol, sounds like he's got the bug pretty good.

Brookster have you looked into any of the lighting at buildmyled.com? They sell lots of options for the planted aquarium and are quite affordable

Of course!! Many times! I'm thinking 2 current sat+ will do a fine job.. $200 is a nice number..

I'm thinking about doing the same today. I have a promotion next week....it's about time to treat myself.

I'm thinking about doing the same today. I have a promotion next week....it's about time to treat myself.

40 bucks shipped but I've probably spent $100 on seachem in the last 5 months...i used my paypal account to pay which is primarily funded with assassin snails and plants sales so I've basically spent nothing on it! It's about time my tanks buy me something. .

Yeah,I used up all my funds from my shrimp selling venture. I have more shrimp now but don't want to wait to sell them. Oh yeah I still want some assassin snails btw.

Yeah,I used up all my funds from my shrimp selling venture. I have more shrimp now but don't want to wait to sell them. Oh yeah I still want some assassin snails btw.

I have a bunch, they actually breed like crazy.. not to pest levels though.. they're actually great little food scavengers too, they actually battle amano shrimp over veggie wafers and blood worms... just pm me your address and I'll get you some out.. I think I'll be tearing down the 20 tall, which currently houses the population, for a much needed substrate overhaul.. In doing so I'll be up to my eyeballs in assassins me thinks..

What the heck! I missed this thread because you started it in general discussion? LOL... shouldn't this be in the planted tank section, Brook?

Anyways.. I like the dimensions of this 30B.. dual Sat+'s will be perfect.

What the heck! I missed this thread because you started it in general discussion? LOL... shouldn't this be in the planted tank section, Brook?

Anyways.. I like the dimensions of this 30B.. dual Sat+'s will be perfect.

You're right brian! maybe a mod/Admin could move it for me? There is a ton of floor space, I'm really seeing some good signs from the ar mini already, just gave them a trim, and did a small wc before heading to the airport.. I'm probably going to order the sat ' s next week.. they are going to look bad bad on this setup.. hey brian do you think leaving the glass top on will be ok? It may actually cut down the par/penetration just a little bit which would be ok because it so shallow? ?

I think it should be fine to leave to the glass top. Give it a try. Also you can ask a mod that if you want. Otherwise I was sorta teasing you anyways. Either way, I'm subbed now. :)

Back
Top Bottom