Had to replace that old 29....sad?? Nope..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Between the co2 and bml I'd say you have very little to worry about in that department haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a rubbish substrate though. I really need these mebbid tabs to work wonders

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I think they will fill the void.. i really think as your tank matures all the fishy poopoo that settles in really helps the plants too..

I think they will fill the void.. i really think as your tank matures all the fishy poopoo that settles in really helps the plants too..

I hope so.

Anyway im looking forward to seeing your tank progress and fill in. Feeling any more likely to go fully high tech yet? Lol

For now I'm going get the new lighting and see how it goes.. if I see a great deal on gas I can't pass on than we'll see..

For now I'm going get the new lighting and see how it goes.. if I see a great deal on gas I can't pass on than we'll see..

Its amazing how any deal can look great when you really want it lol

Its amazing how any deal can look great when you really want it lol

Truth... it will really have to be a good one at this point.. I've hit a major wall in my willingness to spend lots if hard earned money on more supplies, I'm trying to sell off some of the stuff I have abd it's not as easy as one would think..

Hey Brookster. Great thread. I am subbed from the start but missed loads while I was away. Read the last few pages, great info in there. Can I ask what substrate you have, is it titanium moon sand. Also are you planning a background for the tank???

Hey Brookster. Great thread. I am subbed from the start but missed loads while I was away. Read the last few pages, great info in there. Can I ask what substrate you have, is it titanium moon sand. Also are you planning a background for the tank???

Hey there ian! The substrate is just basic petco black sand with a 1" layer of fluorite underneath with mebbid root tabs all over too..haha stupid background.. yes, it's on my list.. I'm an idiot for forgetting it in the first place.. it's just jet black background paper..

Hey there ian! The substrate is just basic petco black sand with a 1" layer of fluorite underneath with mebbid root tabs all over too..haha stupid background.. yes, it's on my list.. I'm an idiot for forgetting it in the first place.. it's just jet black background paper..

Nice substrate. I got sand like that before, except, as soon as I put it in the tank it turned a light grey colour, very light grey. Awful looking. I wish we had the choice of substrates you guys have, am I right Sk3lly!!!.
I thought you didn't have a background on!!. When I click on a picture, it won't enlarge it for some reason, just the time symbol for ages. This is for ALL thread/posts. Any ideas????

Ian we get a useless choice of everything!! Not just substrate lol

Ian we get a useless choice of everything!! Not just substrate lol

Too true. Maybe we should send over a shipping container, get OS, Brain_Nano and Brookster to fill it up with all kinds of goodies. Send it back and we'll split the import/VAT costs...lol

Now you're thinking ian.. i like buying stuff with other people's money haha.. I haven't added the background yet.. I'll be getting to it very soon! Its driving me nuts..

Too true. Maybe we should send over a shipping container, get OS, Brain_Nano and Brookster to fill it up with all kinds of goodies. Send it back and we'll split the import/VAT costs...lol

Haha not a bad shout and we'll return the container full of the useless junk we bought when we didnt know any better lol

Now you're thinking ian.. i like buying stuff with other people's money haha.. I haven't added the background yet.. I'll be getting to it very soon! Its driving me nuts..

We'll pay you guys back in monthly interest free instalments...I promise...lol. Will you paint it or stick it on???

Haha I'll run it by the guys. It's the kind you just tape on..

No more apistos. .. no more tanks haha

Just ordered 2 current sat+, almost sold my old lights on Craigslist but ended up talking the kid out if it because it wouldn't benefit his planted wants and needs.. what have you guys done to me haha

Just ordered 2 current sat+, almost sold my old lights on Craigslist but ended up talking the kid out if it because it wouldn't benefit his planted wants and needs.. what have you guys done to me haha

Hahahaha sometimes it's hard to let go. My wife calls me a hoarder, but hey you never know if you might need it later.

I'm seriously considering the ecoxotic e series led, but I'm just not sold yet considering the height of my tank.

I want it gone.. i just don't want the kid to be bummed out when his plants go to crap, i ended up talking to him for an hour and walked him through everything.. he'll get the diy light too which is a powerhouse, I'll be sad to let that go.. but than I'll be happy with 2 sweet new leds sitting on there.. i think the e series will be plenty strong.. will probably put you low end of high light.. you going for a he carpet? ?

Back
Top Bottom