Hang on Back Filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zgibbs

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello Everyone,

I was browsing the interwebs for filters. I came across a Seachem Tidal filter. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these filters. I have no idea if they are new to the market or not. I am curious as to how they compare to the AquaClear HOB filters. What is interesting to me is that there is a built in surface skimmer on the Seachem filter.

Thanks,
zgibbs

These are new filters, built by the Italian company Sicce and marketed by Seachem. Personally, I love Aquaclears, but I wouldn't mind giving one of these a workout. The surface skimmer strikes me as a little bit of a gimmick, but I do like the positioning of the pump and the larger media basket.

These are new filters, built by the Italian company Sicce and marketed by Seachem. Personally, I love Aquaclears, but I wouldn't mind giving one of these a workout. The surface skimmer strikes me as a little bit of a gimmick, but I do like the positioning of the pump and the larger media basket.
Lol yeah, the surface skimmer is a question mark for me too. But the Italians, build Ferrari's so maybe this is a Ferrari of HOB filters Haha. I was going to pick up an AC50 for my 20 gallon I'm going to start, but I might give this a try. Hope it works cuz it's quite a bit more monies.

Back
Top Bottom