Heater question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, gentlemen there is no need in being upset! It's partly my fault anyway. What do you suggest as far as stocking now?

Well, that's wonderful. I got ripped roughly 17 gallons. Haha
It seems to be pretty common, I lost 5g's off mine and a couple of other members also lost gallons!!. Google 'tank volume calculator' and check for yourself to be sure. I tried it on two different calculators....

I can increase the water by around 3 inches but the glass structure will be in it. Lets just see what we can do with the 83 gallons. What are some stocking options. Only thing I want to include is rubberlip pleco, 10 Cory cats, a few shrimp and snails.

I can increase the water by around 3 inches but the glass structure will be in it. Lets just see what we can do with the 83 gallons. What are some stocking options. Only thing I want to include is rubberlip pleco, 10 Cory cats, a few shrimp and snails.

What type of Cory?
Even 83 gallons is a decent size :). Is it rectangle or some other shape?
I'd go for some fish of each type of community fish. ( not really all but you know what I mean ). Like some rainbows, tetras, swordtails, guppies, rasboras, etc. The more diverse the types of fish there are, the better your tank will look. Is it gonna be planted?

What type of Cory?
Even 83 gallons is a decent size :). Is it rectangle or some other shape?
I'd go for some fish of each type of community fish. ( not really all but you know what I mean ). Like some rainbows, tetras, swordtails, guppies, rasboras, etc. The more diverse the types of fish there are, the better your tank will look. Is it gonna be planted?

It's bowfront and a bunch of live plants come in Wednesday.

I would move them behind the dw or else that dw will be covered pretty soon. Btw, that dw looks really nice, its almost like a volcano shape :p

It's kind of a test right now. I'm going to see how well everything grows!

Ok. What other plants did you get? And hopefully everything does well and survives (y)

There are few stems plants I don't know te name of, java fern, Anubus, red tiger lotus, melon sword, and micro grass.

Back
Top Bottom