Heater question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do I need to purchase something along with this?
Sorry I think I linked the wrong page. Have a look for the 100ml bag of purigen. The link I gave was for 'the bag' but you would need to buy the loose purigen to fill the bag. To save $$$ just buy the 100ml pre-filled bag. Amazon seems to be the cheapest. Around $8 per bag. You could use two 100ml bags, it won't do any harm. I use 2 bags in my 55g and it means less re-charging....

Sorry I think I linked the wrong page. Have a look for the 100ml bag of purigen. The link I gave was for 'the bag' but you would need to buy the loose purigen to fill the bag. To save $$$ just buy the 100ml pre-filled bag. Amazon seems to be the cheapest. Around $8 per bag. You could use two 100ml bags, it won't do any harm. I use 2 bags in my 55g and it means less re-charging....

I purchased one 100ML bag. Is that enough?

I purchased one 100ML bag. Is that enough?
That will do fine. 100ml is good for 100g but if you want to stretch the time between recharging 2 would be better, if you have the room. There's no point in trying to squeeze in two if you only really have room for one. I know that sounds obvious but you need to have water flowing through it to get the full benefits. 2 is optional but not necessary... Go with one and see how you get on, you can always add another later. It really is amazing stuff....

That will do fine. 100ml is good for 100g but if you want to stretch the time between recharging 2 would be better, if you have the room. There's no point in trying to squeeze in two if you only really have room for one. I know that sounds obvious but you need to have water flowing through it to get the full benefits. 2 is optional but not necessary... Go with one and see how you get on, you can always add another later. It really is amazing stuff....

Will do! Thanks again man.

Back
Top Bottom