Hello from PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattRB

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi guys, I joined because I'm going to be setting up my first real tank. We had a wicked 10gallon tank when I was a kid with neon gravel and a castle with a drawbridge raises by bubbles, and a 3d molded plastic background taped to the back that looked like a sunken pirate ship. My mom did most of the work on that and we prolly didn't do much right as we had varying success.

So coming from that I expect nothing but smooth sailing ahead. I have read some on tanks and just haven't gotten around to setting up my own, but nothing better than having experienced people around to ask questions that will inevitably come up.

P.s. If anyone know what I'm talking about with the 3d blowmolded backdrops and has a picture I can't seem to explain it to my wife lol

Welcome to the community. Sounds like you had fun with tanks early on. I would try to keep the focus on having fun in the hobby since it is a really enjoyable hobby. Feel free to post any questions or join in on any conversations

Back
Top Bottom